We help our clients address a number of key challenges, including (but not limited to) how they:
- Best embed the Consumer Duty into business as usual practice, including ongoing outcome testing and monitoring
- Provide the appropriate support and forbearance to customers in financial difficulty
- Take the necessary measures to protect their operational resilience
- Adhere to the enhanced Appointed Representative monitoring requirements
- Ensure insurers and advisors are delivering suitable advice
- Manage any regulatory or reputational risks associated with planned M&A activity
Key Focus Areas
Understanding and interpretation
- Regulatory standards, expectations and horizon scanning.
Delivery of good consumer outcomes
- Customer journey testing, product and outcome testing, fair value assessments; governance and reporting.
Quality assurance and review
- Distribution processes and procedures, customer treatment strategies, compliance and monitoring frameworks, containment of risks and issues.
Due diligence (regulatory focused)
- Pre-deal regulatory and redress exposure to support and inform deal rationale.