We help our clients address a number of key challenges including how they:
- Maximise value from their investment in new claims platform implementations and create a culture of adoption vs adaption
- Provide faster, personalised and digitally enabled experiences that meet evolving customer expectations
- Maximise the insights from data and analytics to uncover the drivers of performance and service experience
- Maintain both service and indemnity control appropriately with a healthy tension between the two
Key Focus Areas
Digital claims operating model
- Simplified, digitised and improved claims operations through effective and efficient processes, systems and data.
- Find out more about our Business Design and Change capability.
Indemnity and expense management
- Cost savings via review of claims expense and cash cycle, optimised loss ratio through a data-driven approach and reduced claims leakage with opportunities identified on indemnity and fraud detection.
Omni-channel claims journey
- Transformed journeys for customer and staff with seamless user experience, optimised contact and channels with consistent interactions and advanced technology platforms (e.g., omni-channel platform, intelligent triage) to streamline process and experience.
- Find out more about our Customer Digital and Data capability.
Claims supplier management
- Enhanced performance via comprehensive supplier network assessment on cost, activity, customer journey and regulatory compliance.